Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's

So far the new year has been good to me, but it's been a lot of work. For the past few days, I've gotten back into yoga. I haven't done that in years, maybe just on and off, so I'm hoping this current pattern continues. I also studied a bit of Russian and wrote a bit as well. I also made two journal entries and another one in my offline journal.

Also had an interesting discussion with a co-worker about my life, and it made me think of what I want to do with my life and that what I'm doing, was pretty good.

The question came up: Did I want to die alone?

My answer was yes, but in my head I was thinking I wouldn't be alone because God would be with me. And I'd feel at peace because I've accomplished whatever it is I'm supposed to accomplish. I would've written my stories and been the best person I could possibly be and I think God would be pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment