Monday, December 27, 2010

Radvent Day 24: Trusting

Today's topic is Trusting. So what can I always trust in?

1) MJ - She's such a good person to talk to. No matter what I'm going through, she's always ready to listen to me without judging me. And not just me either, she listens to a lot of people. I mean, sure, sometimes she's busy, but I can always email her and she'll respond with encouraging words.

2) God - These are in no particular order. I trust God more than I trust MJ. Not that MJ is liver, but they say God is everywhere and it's true. I mean MJ can't come in the bathroom with me, and I've known God longer than I've known her. Or I should say God's known me longer. God's the one who brings MJ or if it's not MJ, it'll be another friend who will pop up in chat all of a sudden when I'm depressed, and that person will cheer me up without knowing it. Or it'll be something someone posts. Or maybe somebody is going through something worse and I think "Wow, least I'm not that guy" then I'll feel better. God has also been there for me each and every time, even when I think he won't be there, he is. He answers my prayers and answers the prayers that I don't even pray. He's one of those people you say "screw you" to, and then ends up saving your life or something like that and you feel bad for saying screw you, but then it's alright. So no matter what happens, I trust God will be there.

3)the NaNo people - No matter what stage you are in life, you'll find someone that's going through the same thing or has gone through the same thing you're going through. Whether it's about to blow your brains, or blowing your brains out but the gun jams, or tossing the gun out the window and moving on with your life, someone has been there. And sometimes you don't even need to talk about that stuff and just watch some of the crazy stuff they do, and you think "Wow, these guys are having fun; wow, these guys are cool, I'm happy." In terms of trusting, you can trust those guys to be real. They don't pretend to like you, they really do. And sure, maybe there are a few that might not click with you, but they still like you.

4) my family - I trust that they'll be there. Even though they are a bunch of oddballs, they'll be there.

5) Myself - I trust that I'll be there too. Times when things have looked tough and I didn't think I'd get out of it, I end up doing so. So I trust that I'll always pull myself out of things.




No comments:

Post a Comment